Are you looking for a Public Adjuster in Bradenton Florida?
If you have suffered damage to your insured property, whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane, or Sinkhole – WE CAN HELP! As licensed Florida Public Adjusters we will fight to ensure you receive the maximum settlement available under your policy for your insurance claim!
Why is it beneficial to hire a Public Adjuster in Bradenton to help with your insurance claim?
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claim on their behalf. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you, the policyholder, and exclusively represent your interests throughout the claim process. There are currently 3 classifications of insurance adjusters in Florida: Independent Adjuster – works as a subcontractor for several insurance companies, Staff Adjuster – Is a direct employee and only works for the one insurance company, Public Adjusters – The only adjuster or person other than an attorney that is licensed to represent Policyholders throughout the claim process.
All claims are unique and need to be handled as such, however, as Florida Public Adjusters we will often do some if not all of the following:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Bradenton Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning that we only get paid when you get paid.
Bradenton is the County Seat for Manatee County with an estimated population of 51,923 per the US Census. Bradenton is located on the West Coast of Florida between Tampa & Sarasota. If you are fortunate enough to live in Bradenton but unfortunately suffered a loss to your property, give us a call and let our Florida Public Adjusters fight for you!