Looking for a Public Adjuster in Daytona Beach?
In the event that your Daytona Beach home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! You do not have to sit back and allow your insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal Florid Public Adjuster in Daytona Beach, we will ensure that you are fully and properly compensated for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out their adjuster that works for them, we on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and requires treatment as such, however, as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested, required or upon our recommendation.
- Meet with the insurance company representatives to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- We assist many clients through the Appraisal or Mediation Process when possible and appropriate.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Daytona Beach Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. As we work strictly on a contingency fee, we share the mutual goal of recovering the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy.
Daytona Beach is located in Volusia County Florida and is best known for their beaches and the Dayton International Speedway. The Daytona 500 typically draws close to 200,000 NASCAR fans which are most likely why NASCAR has chosen Daytona Beach as the home for their headquarters. The city is a popular destination for spring breakers and bikers as they host Biketoberfest in late October.