Looking for a Deerfield Beach Public Adjuster?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, we can help! As your personal Deerfield Beach Public Adjuster, we will fight to ensure that you recover a fair settlement for your insurance claim.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We, on the other hand, as your licensed South Florida Public Adjuster, are hired directly by you and will strictly represent your best interests throughout the claim process. Understandably, every claim is unique and will be handled as such, however as your Broward County Public Adjuster we will often do some, if not all of the following to assist with your claim:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Deerfield Beach Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
We are Proud Members of FAPIA which is the largest Florida Public Adjusters Association.