Morgan Eric Thomas began his insurance claims career in 1989 as an Independent Adjuster and worked his way up to becoming a General Adjuster for a large Independent Adjusting Company. During his time with this Adjusting Firm, Eric was a Large Loss Adjuster who handled homeowners and commercial property insurance claims. He was also responsible for supervising several other independent adjusters handling homeowners insurance claims. In 2001, Eric transitioned from the adjusting of insurance claims to the construction side of the business. He worked as the General Manager for a Large Insurance Restoration Contractor and was responsible for overseeing: Estimating, Sub-Contractors, Field Supervisors and maintaining relations with over 15 Florida Insurance Companies which they did work as preferred vendors for.
Applying all of his past experience and knowledge of claims and construction make Eric an obvious fit for our firm and for the Public Adjusting industry as a whole. He is an invaluable asset that will certainly benefit all of our Clients.
- Licensed Florida Public Adjuster – A263869
- Licensed Georgia Public Adjuster – 3233218
- Licensed South Carolina Public Adjuster – 3607940
- Licensed Independent Insurance Adjuster – Former
- General Adjuster Designation – Former
- Associate in Claim (AIC)
- Passed the General Contractors Exam
- Vale Tech – Commercial Estimating
- East Stroudsburg University – BS Economics
- IICRC – Certified in Water Mitigation