Looking for a Florida Public Adjuster to help with your insurance claim?
Our team of Public Adjusters includes past Insurance Company Adjusters, Restoration Contractors, Mold Assessors and Inspectors with Decades of experience in the Insurance Claims Industry. We know the process, inside and out and our results speak for themselves. Don’t take our word for it, read what our clients have to say…
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! You do not have to sit back and allow your insurance company and their adjusters to dictate the outcome of your claim. As Public Adjusters, we work for you, NOT the insurance company. Our #1 goal is to ensure that you are fully and properly compensated for your loss while relieving you from much of the stress and aggravation that is often associated to handling your own insurance claim.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that is employed and paid by them, therefore, representing their interests in the claim. We on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and is required to be treated as such, however, as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed, on many claims we will assist with your claim as your Insurance Appraiser or Representative through the Mediation Process.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a licensed Florida Public Adjuster ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. There is never any upfront costs for our services as we work strictly on a contingency fee, meaning that we only get paid when you get paid. As our fee is based on a small percentage of the claim settlement, we share the mutual goal of recovering the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy.