Looking for a Florida Public Adjuster to help with your insurance claim?
As licensed Florida Public Insurance Adjusters, our main objective at is to help people like you that have suffered a loss to their property. We handle all the tedious tasks of compiling, filing and settling claims. Unlike the insurance adjusters that work for and represent the Big Insurance Companies throughout the claim process, as your Florida Public Adjuster we work directly for you and handle the claim with ONLY your best interests in mind. You probably have enough to deal with right now. Our job includes the preparation of building damage estimates, contents inventory and documenting your other losses. Let us fight for You!
Greg Roover, the owner of Claim Concepts brings experience working on both sides of the fence, being trained by the Big Insurance Companies as an Independent Insurance Adjuster, he knows how they work, think and act. His experience working on both sides has helped many property owners achieve the claim settlement that they rightfully deserved.
- Licensed Florida Public Insurance Adjuster #P017831
- Florida Licensed Home Inspector #HI268
- Florida Licensed Mold Assessor #MRSA1396
- FAPIA Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters – Member
Past IAUA – Insurance Appraiser & Umpire Association Certified Appraiser & Umpire
- New Jersey Licensed Non-Resident Public Adjuster
- Georgia Licensed Non-Resident Public Adjuster
- ESA Certified Mold Inspector
- NACHI National Association of Certified Home Inspectors – Past Member
- Infrared Certified Thermographer
- Certified FEMA Disaster Housing Inspector
- Past NFIP Certified Flood Adjuster & Independent Insurance Adjuster
- International Code Council Certified – Residential Building Inspector – Past Certified Member