OVER 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Looking for a Troup County Public Adjuster to Help You?
Our team of licensed & seasoned Troup County Public Adjusters know how to properly investigate, estimate and ultimately recover the maximum claim settlement for even the most complex of residential and commercial insurance claims. Relying on our teams’ past experience as Insurance Company Adjusters, Insurance Restoration Contractors, & Mold Inspectors with over 50 years of experience in the claims industry, you will not find a more experienced, capable, and passionate team to entrust your insurance claim with.
When should you consider hiring a Troup County Public Adjuster?
If you are located in Troup County and looking for help with you insurance claim, you are in the right place.
We know first hand that dealing with an insurance claim after suffering a loss to your property can be challenging, both financially and emotionally. In the event that your home or business suffers damage due to: Fire, Water, Frozen Pipes, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, or even a Hurricane, We Can Help Guide You Through The Process to ensure you recover a fair and equitable outcome!
Call 800-801-2099 and speak with one of our Troup County Public Adjusters today.
When you file an insurance claim, your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims on their behalf. As a result, they work for the insurance company, NOT you. On the other hand, we are Public Adjusters and we have a much different role than the adjuster sent by your insurance company. As your private or Public Adjuster in Troup County, we are hired by and work directly for you, the policyholder. As a result, we will exclusively represent your best interests throughout the claim process. We will guide and assist you in recovering the full & proper settlement for your loss. Every claim is unique and will be handled as such.
As your Licensed Troup County Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claims.
- Document the damages which typically includes a 3D scan of the property.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Meet with the insurance company representatives to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed, we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process to guide you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Georgia Public Adjuster in Troup County ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid. You don’t have to go through this alone, we are the experts to help guide you through this process.
Our Troup County Public Adjusters are ready to assist with your insurance claim in all Troup County Cities including but not limited to: LaGrange, West Point, and Hogansville. Call 800-801-2099 for your complimentary claim consultation with one of our Licensed Georgia Public Adjusters.