Looking for a Public Adjuster in Homestead?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! You do not have to sit back and allow your insurance company and their adjusters to dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal Homestead Public Adjuster, we will ensure that you are fully and properly compensated for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that is employed and paid by them. We on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and requires treatment as such, however, as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often times do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
Long time residents of Homestead know the devastation that can come with hurricanes as this city was devastated by Hurricane Andrew in 1992. As these residents will recall, it takes a while to recover from a catastrophe such as a hurricane. We have a Licensed Homestead Public Adjuster ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. As we work strictly on a contingency fee, we share the mutual goal of recovering the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy.
Homestead is located within Miami-Dade County. According to Wikipedia, Homestead is the second oldest city in Miami-Dade County and was home to 60,512 residents as of the 2010 census.