When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle claims on their behalf. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. We work for You, NOT the insurance company. You do not have to sit back and let the insurance company dictate the outcome of your claim, as your Lake Worth Public Adjuster we will level the playing field and ensure you receive a fair claim settlement. Every claim is unique and needs to be handled as such, however, as your licensed Public Adjuster Lake Worth we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We are licensed Public Adjusters in Florida. Our headquarters is in Northern Palm Beach County but our claims adjusters typically travel throughout the entire state handling claims everywhere from Jacksonville to Key West. We have a Licensed Lake Worth Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.