Are you looking for a Public Adjuster in Largo Florida?
If you have suffered damage to your insured property, whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole – WE CAN HELP! As licensed Florida Public Adjusters we will fight to ensure you receive a timely, fair and equitable settlement for your insurance claim!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We on the other hand are hired directly by you, the policyholder and represent your interests throughout the claim process. There are 3 classification of adjuster: Independent Adjuster – works as a subcontractor for several insurance companies, Staff Adjuster – Is a direct employee and only works for the one insurance company, Public Adjusters – The only adjuster or person other than an attorney that is licensed to represent Policyholders throughout the claim process.
All claims are unique and need to be handled as such however, as Florida Public Adjusters we will often do some if not all of the following:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Largo Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the best settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Largo is the third largest city in Pinellas County which happens to be one of the most populous counties in all of Florida. Largo covers approximately 19 square miles is home to approximately 84,500 residents according to the 2014 Census Estimate. Along with the registered residents, Largo is a popular vacation destination and like most of Florida, sees an increase in population during the winter months. If you are fortunate enough to live in Largo but unfortunately suffered a loss to your property, give us a call and let our Florida Public Adjusters fight for you!