When you file an insurance claim, your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle claims on their behalf. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with your best interests in mind. Every claim is unique and needs to be handled as such, however, as your Margate Public Adjuster we will often do the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Margate Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. You won’t find another team of Broward County Public Adjusters in Florida that will fight harder for you! We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid. Do not settle for less than you deserve, call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Margate Public Adjuster today.