Looking for the best Public Adjuster in North Miami Beach?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! You do not have to sit back and allow your insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal North Miami Beach Public Adjuster, we will ensure that you are fully and properly compensated for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that is employed and paid by them. We on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and is required to be treated as such, however as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed North Miami Beach Public Adjuster ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. There is never any upfront costs for our services as we work strictly on a contingency fee. We share the mutual goal of recovering the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy.
North Miami Beach is located within Miami-Dade County and had a population of 41,523 as of the 2010 census. An interesting fact is that North Miami Beach does not actually have any beaches as it no longer stretches to the Atlantic Ocean as it once did. The city is located on the Intracoastal Waterway.