Looking for a Public Adjuster in Ocala?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! You do not have to sit back and allow your insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal Ocala Public Adjuster we will ensure that you are fully and properly compensated for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that is employed and paid by them. We on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and requires treatment as such, however as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Ocala Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. As we work strictly on a contingency fee, we share in the mutual goal of recovering the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy.
Ocala is the located in Northern Central Florida and is the county seat for Marion County. As of the 2013 census, Ocala had a population of 57,468. Ocala is known as the “horse capital of the world.” Upon viewing a satellite image of the town you will see why as there are horse tracks & stables on many of the properties.