Looking for a Public Adjuster in Ormond Beach?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! You do not have to sit back and allow your insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal Ormond BeachPublic Adjuster, we will ensure that you are fully and properly compensated for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that is employed and paid by them. We on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and requires treatment as such, however, as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Ormond Beach Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. As we work strictly on a contingency fee, we share the mutual goal of recovering the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy.
Ormond Beach is the located in Volusia County, just north of Daytona Beach. As of the 2010 census, there were just over 38,000 residents. Ormond Beach is home to well-known corporations such as Costa Del Mar and Hawaiian Tropic, with one being known for making top quality sunglasses and the other in the sun protection business, it is no surprise that they call Ormond Beach home. Ormond Beach has been a popular vacation destination for northerners escaping the frigid winters. It is comprised of zip codes 32117, 32174 & 32176.