Are you looking for a Public Adjuster in Oviedo Florida?
Have you suffered damage to your property? Whether it was due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole – WE CAN HELP! As licensed Florida Public Adjusterswe will fight to ensure you receive a timely, fair and equitable settlement for your insurance claim!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. As Public Adjusters, we are hired directly by you, the policyholder and represent only your interests throughout the claim process.
There are 3 classifications of adjusters, however, only one type is able exclusively licensed to represent the policyholder. The representative of the insurance company should be either an IA (Independent Adjuster) or a Staff Adjuster. An Independent Adjuster works as a subcontractor with the option to work for several insurance companies, whereas a Staff Adjuster is a direct employee and only works for the one insurance company. A Florida Public Adjuster is the only adjuster or person other than an attorney that is licensed to exclusively represent Policyholders throughout the claim process.
All claims are unique and need to be handled as such, however, as Florida Public Adjusters we will often do some if not all of the following:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine all coverages that apply to your claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- We assist many clients throughout the Appraisal and Mediation processes.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a fair, timely, and equitable settlement.
We have a Licensed Oviedo Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the best settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
FREE Claim Review by a Licensed Florida Public Adjuster in Oviedo!
Oviedo is located in Seminole County. Oviedo has been growing at a rapid rate as are many other cities in Central Florida. The city has many historic buildings which add to its charm. Oviedo is known as one of the best places in the US to live. If you are lucky enough to call Oviedo home and have suffered damage to your property, call 800-801-2099 to speak with a licensed Florida Public Adjuster about your claim.