Looking for a Public Adjuster in Palm Coast?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! You do not have to sit back and allow your insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal Florida Public Adjuster in Palm Coast, we will ensure that you are fully and properly compensated for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that is employed and paid by them. We on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and requires treatment as such, however as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often times do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Palm Coast Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. As we work stricly on a contingency fee, we share in the mutual goal of recovering the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy.
Located in Flagler County, Palm Coast has a population of over 75,000 according to the 2010 census. In the 2000 census, there were only around 32,000 people living there which shows that Palm Coast has more than doubled its population since 2000. As expected, there was quite a bit of new buildings built in order to house all of these new residents and businesses that are moving in to this area. Palm Coast is the most populous town in all of Flagler County which includes – Daytona Beach, Deltona, Ormond Beach, etc. If you are fortunate enough to call Palm Coast home and find yourself in an unfortunate situation with water, fire, wind or hail damage, don’t sit back while letting the insurance company dictate the outcome of your claim. Let our Florida Public Adjuster in Palm Coast fight for you!