Looking for a Public Adjuster in Palm Springs?Do not let the insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole,We Can Help! As your personal Palm Springs Public Adjuster, we will fight to obtain the largest settlement available under your policy for all of your losses..
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they hire to represent their interests throughout the claim settlement process. We on the other hand, as your licensed Florida Public Adjuster work for and exclusively represent your interests throughout the settlement of your claim. Every claim is unique and needs to handled as such, however as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often times do the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Florida Public Adjuster in Palm Springs ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. There are no upfront costs for our services, we only get paid when you get paid.
Located in Palm Beach County, Palm Springs is comprised of approximately 3.5 square miles and is home to just under 20,000 residents. The area code for Palm Springs is 561 and it includes the zip codes of 33406 and 33461.
If you have a claim and your property is in Palm Springs Florida, do not let the insurance company push you around any more! Call us today for a complimentary claims consultation with a Palm Springs Public Adjuster.