Are you looking for a Public Adjuster in Pensacola Florida?
Have you suffered damage to your property? Whether it was due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole – WE CAN HELP! As licensed Florida Public Adjusters we will fight to ensure you receive the maximum settlement for your insurance claim!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. As Public Adjusters, we are hired directly by you, the policyholder and represent only your interests throughout the claim process. The representative that the insurance company sends to your home should be either an IA (Independent Adjuster) or a Staff Adjuster. An Independent Adjuster works as a subcontractor with the option to work for several insurance companies while a Staff Adjuster is a direct employee and only works for the one insurance company. Florida Public Adjusters are the only adjusters or person other than an attorney that is licensed to represent Policyholders throughout the claim process. Beware of any contractor or restoration company that advises you that they can help with the claim, this practice is illegal and should be reported.
All claims are unique and need to be handled as such, however, as Florida Public Adjusters we will often do some if not all of the following:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- We assist many clients throughout the Appraisal and Mediation processes.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Pensacola Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning that we only get paid when you get paid.
Pensacola is the first Florida city you see if entering from Alabama as it is the westernmost city in the state of Florida. Pensacola is the county seat for Escambia County. Pensacola is a popular destination for tourists as it is known for the white sand beaches found throughout the beaches of the Florida Panhandle. If you are fortunate enough to live in Pensacola but unfortunately suffered a loss to your property, give us a call and let our Florida Public Adjusters fight for you!