Did you know that a Florida Public Adjuster is the ONLY adjuster strictly licensed to represent you as the policyholder?
Claim Concepts is a Florida Public Adjusting Firm, we have assisted numerous homeowners with property damage due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole. Utilizing the services of a licensed Florida Public Adjuster will not only ensure that you are properly compensated for the loss but we will also take much of the stress out of the claim process for you.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. As your Licensed Public Adjuster we are hired directly by you, the policyholder and have only your best interests at heart. Every single claim is unique and will be handled as such, however our Public Adjusters will often do some or all of the following for our clients:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.