When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you the policyholder and handle the claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and needs to be handled as such, however as your Lee County Public Adjuster here are a few of the tasks that we will often do for our clients:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Bonita Springs Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Bonita Springs is located in Lee County. It is part of the Cape Coral – Fort Myers area located in Southwest Florida. According to the 2010 Census, Bonita Springs had a population of 43,914. Located on both the Gulf of Mexico & the Estero Bay, it is no wonder that Bonita Springs is primarily a retirement and 2nd home vacation community. However, due to the friendly business environment and reasonable cost of living, Bonita Springs is seeing an influx of Professionals.