When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. As your Licensed Florida Public Adjuster, we are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle the claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and requires to be handled as such, however, as your Public Adjuster in Boynton Beach we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
Do NOT let the insurance company and their claims adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim! We have a Licensed Public Adjuster in Boynton Beach ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to ensure you recover the settlement that you need and truly deserve! We work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning that we only get paid when you get paid.
Located in beautiful Palm Beach County, Boynton Beach is home to over 70,000 Floridians. Boynton Beach is comprised of 9 zip codes and we are ready to assist with your claim if you are in any of the following: 33424, 33425, 33426, 33435, 33436, 33437, 33474. We offer a free claims consultation with no obligation, if you have property damage do not hesitate to call.