Looking for a Public Adjuster in Clearwater Florida?
Public Adjusters are the ONLY adjusters that are exclusively licensed to represent you as the policyholder throughout the claim process. Don’t be fooled by the term ‘independent adjuster’ as that simply means that the adjuster can work for many different insurance companies instead of being captive to only one, they work for and are paid by your insurance company, not you. In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, we can help. Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a licensed Public Adjuster in Clearwater today!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We on the other hand as your Clearwater Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle the claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and will be handled as such, however as Florida Public Adjusters we often do the following for our clients:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed & Bonded Florida Public Adjuster in Clearwater ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. We know how to properly file, compile and present your claim in order to recover the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning we only get paid when you get paid.
Free Claim Consultation with a Licensed Public Adjuster in Clearwater!
Located in Pinellas County, Clearwater nationally known for being home of the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, where movie star bottlenose dolphins Winter and Hope live. Our Clearwater Public Adjusters are ready to assist policyholders with claims in all Clearwater Zip Codes, including but not limited to the following: 33755, 33756, 33757, 33758, 33759, 33760, 33761, 33762, 33763, 33764, 33765, 33766, 33769. If you have an insurance claim in Florida or specifically in any of the above listed Clearwater Zip codes do not hesitate to call and speak with one of our licensed Florida Public Adjusters about your claim.