When should you hire a Coconut Creek Public Adjuster?
The sooner the better. At a minimum, everyone should at least consult with a Coconut Creek Public Adjuster in the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole. A Public Adjuster is the only licensed adjuster that strictly works for the policyholder and exclusively represents their interests throughout the claim process.
When you file an insurance claim, your insurance company will send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. As your Licensed Coconut Creek Public Adjuster, we are hired directly by you, the policyholder, and strictly represent your interests. Utilizing our experience as a claims adjuster working for the big insurance companies, we know their tactics and how to handle your claim best. All claims are unique and will be handled based on the merits of the particular claim. Below is a listing of what a Licensed Public Adjuster will often provide for our clients.
- Investigate the loss to determine the cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims, we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert, which is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Broward County Public Adjuster standing by and ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.