Looking for a Florida Public Insurance Adjuster in Collier County?
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle your claim on their behalf. We on the other hand, as your personal Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you as the policyholder and will handle your claim with your best interests at heart. To be clear, we work for You, NOT the insurance company.
Every claim is unique and will be handled as such, however, we will often do some if not all of the following for our clients:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Collier County Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. There are no upfront costs for our services. As Licensed Florida Public Adjusters, we work strictly on a contingency basis and therefore only get paid when you get paid. You don’t have to go through this alone, we are the experts to help you through this process.
Our Collier County Public Adjusters are ready to assist with your insurance claim in all cities including but not limited to: Ave Maria, East Naples, Everglades City, Golden Gate, Immokalee, Marco, Marco Island, Naples, Naples Manor, Naples Park, North Naples, and Ochopee. We are able to assist you with your insurance claim with our Public Adjusting, Appraisal, and Insurance Estimating Services.
Public Adjusters Collier County.