Looking for the best Florida Public Adjuster to help with a claim in Fort Myers?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers property damage due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, WE CAN HELP! You do not have to sit back and let the insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal Fort Myers Public Adjuster, we will fight to ensure you recover the proper settlement for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and requires different approaches, however as your Licensed Florida Public Adjuster here are a few of the tasks that we will often times do for our clients:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- Assist our clients in the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our Public Adjusters or with an outside expert, determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Ft Myers Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid. Read some of our Public Adjuster Reviews from our clients.
Fort Myers is located in Lee County which is located on the west coast of Florida. The 2010 census showed a city population of 62,298 residents, this number grew in 2016 to 77,146 residents. That shows many people are drawn to this beautiful town on the west coast of Florida. If you live in Ft Myers and have suffered any damage to your property, please give us a call to discuss your situation.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve! Call 800-201-2099 and speak with a licensed Public Adjuster in Fort Myers today.