Fort Pierce Public Adjuster Firm
In the event that your home, business or boat has suffered damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole we can help. Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Fort Pierce Public Adjuster today!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claim on their behalf. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you as the policyholder and will handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Our #1 goal is to recover the maximum settlement available under your insurance policy in a timely manner. Every claim is unique and will be handled as such, however, as your Fort Pierce Public Adjuster here are a few of the tasks that we will often perform during the process:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Fort Pierce Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Located in Saint Lucie County, Fort Pierce serves as the County Seat. As of the 2010 census, Fort Pierce had a population of 42,645. Fort Pierce was in the path of hurricanes Jean & Francis that both caused devastating damage to many residents as well as the Fort Pierce City Marina. If you live in Fort Pierce and have suffered a loss to insured property, please call 800-801-2099 & speak with on of our licensed Florida Public Adjusters about your claim today.