Looking for a licensed Florida Public Adjuster in Gainesville?
If you have suffered property damage to your Home, Business or Boat, the choice to retain a Florida Public Adjuster will prove to be one of the wisest investments you will make. Regardless of what the insurance company commercials will tell you, Public Adjusters are the ONLY adjusters that will truly be looking out for your best interests throughout the claim process. Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Gainesville Public Adjuster today!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We on the other hand as your Gainesville Public Adjuster, are hired and work directly for you, the policyholder to ensure you recover full and proper compensation for your loss. Every claim is unique and needs to be handled as such, however as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often times do the following tasks to accomplish our goals:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Public Adjuster in Gainesville ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. We know how to properly present your claim in order to ensure that you recover the maximum settlement available for your loss. There are no upfront costs as we work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning we only get paid when you get paid. Our Florida Public Adjusters handle claims throughout Alachua County and the State of Florida.