Looking for a Public Adjuster in Holmes County?
Licensed Florida Public Adjusters are the ONLY adjusters exclusively licensed to represent you throughout your insurance claim process. Don’t be fooled by the term ‘Independent’ as that simply means that can work for many different insurance companies instead of being captive to only one. In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due toFire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole we Can Help! Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Public Adjuster in Holmes County today!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We on the other hand as your Holmes County Public Adjuster, are hired and work directly for you, the policyholder to ensure you recover full and proper compensation for your loss. Every claim is unique and needs to be handled as such, however as Florida Public Adjusters we will often times do the following to accomplish our goal of recovering the maximum settlement for your loss:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Public Adjuster in Holmes County ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.