When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims on their behalf. However, as your personal Lafayette County Public Adjuster, we are hired by and work directly for you as the policyholder and will represent your interests throughout the claim process. We will assist you in recovering the largest available settlement for your loss. Every claim is unique and will be handled as such, however as your licensed Florida Public Adjuster we will often do the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Lafayette County Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid. You don’t have to go through this alone, we are the experts to help you through this process.
Lafayette County FL Public Adjuster ready to assist with your insurance claim in all Lafayette County Cities including but not limited to: Day & Mayo. We are able to assist you with your insurance claim with our Public Adjusting, Appraisal and Insurance Estimating Services.