Looking for a Palm Bay Public Adjuster?
Suppose you have suffered damage to your property. In that case, hiring a Florida Public Adjuster will prove to be an excellent investment as we will ensure you recover the maximum settlement while relieving you of the headaches that often arise during the claims process. If your home, business, or boat suffers damage, whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane, or Sinkhole – we can help. Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Licensed Palm Bay Public Adjuster today!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company will send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. On the other hand, we are hired directly by you, the policyholder, and handle the claim with only your best interests at heart. You do not have to settle for less than you truly deserve, as licensed Florida Public Adjusters we will level the playing field.
Every claim is unique and needs to be handled as such; however, as your Palm Bay Public Adjuster, we will often do the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims, we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert, which is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed & Bonded Palm Bay Public Adjuster ready to assist you with handling your insurance claim. We know what it takes and will strive to obtain the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. Best of all, there are no upfront costs for our services as we work strictly on a contingency basis and only get paid when your claim settles.