Palm City Public Adjuster Firm
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole we can help. Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Palm City Public Adjuster today!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We on the other hand are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle the claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and will be handled as such, however as your Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed & Bonded Palm City Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Palm City is a very nice city located in Martin County Florida. The city has experienced a lot of growth over the years due to it having something for everybody as they have a big mix of amazing waterfront mansions, gated country club golfing communities, rural communities with acreage, and everything in between. If you are fortunate enough to live in Palm City and have suffered a loss, don’t settle for less than you deserve!
Palm City Public Adjuster