Looking for the best Sanibel Island Public Adjuster to Help with Your Claim?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers property damage due to Hurricane, Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, or Sinkhole, WE CAN HELP! You do not have to sit back and let the insurance company and their adjusters dictate the outcome of your claim. As your personal Sanibel Island Public Adjuster, we will fight to ensure you recover the claim settlement that you need and deserve for you loss.
How does a Sanibel Island Public Adjuster Help?
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims per their guidelines. These companies will often dictate exactly what they can and can not pay for, regardless of the adjusters opinions. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you, the policyholder and will handle your claim with your best interests in mind. Every claim is unique and requires different approaches, however as your Lee County Public Adjusters, here are a few of the tasks that we will often times do for our clients:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- Assist our clients in the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our Public Adjusters or with an outside expert, determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Sanibel Island Public Adjuster standing by ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to maximize the benefits within you insurance policy to ensure that you recover the settlement that you not only need, but deserve. We work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning that we only get paid when you get paid.
Sanibel Island is a barrier island sanctuary, located in Lee County which is on the Southwest Coast of Florida. If you live in Ft Myers or any of the surrounding areas and have suffered any damage to your property, please give us a call to discuss your situation.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve! Call 800-201-2099 and speak with a licensed Public Adjuster in Sanibel Island today.