Looking for a Public Adjuster in Tallahassee Florida?
Our team of Florida Public Adjusters has decades of claims experience from all aspects of the business including past insurance company adjusters, contractors, mold assessors, and inspectors. We know how to properly investigate, estimate and ultimately recover the full and proper settlement for your claim. In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole – We Can Help! Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Tallahassee Public Adjuster today!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We on the other hand as your Tallahassee Public Adjuster, are hired and work directly for you as the policyholder to ensure you recover the full and proper compensation for your loss. Every claim is unique and needs to be handled as such, however, as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following in order to accomplish our mutual goal:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Public Adjuster in Tallahassee ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.