When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We, on the other hand, as your Florida Public Adjuster are hired directly by you, the policyholder and handle the claim with only your best interests at heart. Every claim is unique and needs to handled as such, however, as your Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Titusville Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Titusville is located in and is the County Seat for Brevard County. As of the 2010 Census, Titusville had a population of 43,761. If you own property in Titusville and suffered damage, don’t settle for less than you truly deserve. Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Florida Public Adjuster today!