When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out their chosen claims adjuster that they pay and train to handle the claims. We on the other hand are hired directly by you, the policyholder and handle your claim with only your best interests at heart. Every Insurance Claim is unique and will be handled as such, however as your Winter Garden Public Adjuster we will often do the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Winter Garden Public Claims Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid. Do NOT let the insurance company and their claims adjuster dictate the outcome of YOUR claim. Take control today and let our Winter Garden Public Claims Adjusters fight for you!
Located in Orange County Florida, Winter Garden is often referred to as “A charming little city with a juicy past.” It is a fairly small town consisting of just over 15 square miles which consists of three different zip codes including: 34777, 34778 & 34787.