Are you looking for a Public Adjuster in Sanford Florida?
Have you suffered damage to your property? Whether it was due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole– WE CAN HELP! As licensed Florida Public Adjusters we will fight to ensure you receive a timely, fair and equitable settlement for your insurance claim!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. As Public Adjusters, we are hired directly by you, the policyholder and represent only your interests throughout the claim process.
There are 3 classifications of adjusters, but only one that is able to be retained by the insured. The representative of the insurance company should be either an IA (Independent Adjuster) or a Staff Adjuster. An Independent Adjuster works as a subcontractor with the option to work for several insurance companies, whereas a Staff Adjuster is a direct employee and only works for the one insurance company. A Florida Public Adjuster is the only adjuster or person other than an attorney that is licensed to exclusively represent Policyholders throughout the claim process.
All claims are unique and need to be handled as such, however, as Florida Public Adjusters we will often do some if not all of the following:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- We assist many clients throughout the Appraisal and Mediation processes.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a fair, timely, and equitable settlement.
We have a Licensed Sanford Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to recover the best settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Sanford is the county seat of Seminole County. The city had a population of 53,570 residents as of the 2010 census. Sanford, like many cities in the Sunshine State attracts tourists with the nice year-round weather, shops, restaurants, marina, and their beautiful lakefront walking trail. It is also home to the Orlando Sanford International Airport which functions as the secondary commercial airport in the area.