Looking for a Public Adjuster in Tamarac?
It is time to consult with a Tamarac Public Adjuster in the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole. As licensedFlorida Public Adjusterswe know how to compile, file and ultimately assist in recovering the maximum settlement for your loss.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. We, on the other hand, are hired directly by you, the policyholder. As your Florida Public Adjusters we will do the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Refer to respected Experts in the field of Property Claims if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis as many policies are written differently.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Public Adjuster in Tamarac ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Tamarac is a city in Broward County. As of the 2010 Census, Tamarac had a population of 60,427. If you live in Tamarac or know someone who does, don’t try to go through the claim process on your own. Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a licensed Flordia Public Adjuster today!