Looking for a Vero Beach Public Adjuster?
In the event that your home, business, or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, hurricanes, or Sinkhole, We Can Help! As Licensed Florida Public Adjusters we will fight to ensure you recover the settlement you need and deserve for your loss.
What is the benefit of hiring a Vero Beach Public Adjuster?
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims on their behalf. We on the other hand, as Licensed Florida Public Adjusters are hired directly by you, the policyholder, and will be looking out for their best interests. Utilizing past experience adjusting claims for the big insurance companies, we now use this skill set to exclusively fight for policyholders & ensure they are properly compensated in the event of a loss. Every insurance claim is unique and will be handled as such, however, as your Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for our clients:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a licensed Public Adjuster in Indian River County that is ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the largest settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.