Are you looking for a Public Adjuster in Winter Springs Florida?
Have you suffered damage to your property? Looking for the best Public Adjuster in Winter Springs to help with your claim? Whether it was due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole – WE CAN HELP! As licensed Florida Public Adjusters we will fight to ensure you receive a timely, fair and equitable settlement for your insurance claim!
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims their way. As Public Adjusters, we are hired directly by you, the policyholder and represent only your interests throughout the claim process.
There are 3 classifications of adjusters but only one that is able to be retained by the insured. The representative of the insurance company should be either an IA (Independent Adjuster) or a Staff Adjuster. An Independent Adjuster works as a subcontractor with the option to work for several insurance companies, whereas a Staff Adjuster is a direct employee and only works for the one insurance company. A Florida Public Adjuster is the only adjuster or person other than an attorney that is licensed to exclusively represent Policyholders throughout the claim process.
All claims are unique and need to be handled as such, however, as your Florida Public Adjusters we will often do some if not all of the following:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- We assist many clients throughout the Appraisal and Mediation processes.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Winter Springs Public Adjuster ready and able to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. Our #1 goal is to reach the best settlement possible under your insurance policy. We work strictly on a contingency basis, we only get paid when you get paid.
Winter Springs is a city in Central Florida located in Seminole County. According to Wikipedia, The City of Winter Springs was ranked as the 97th best place to live in the August 2011 issue of Money Magazine.