OVER 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Looking for a Martin County Public Adjuster to Help with your Claim?
Our team of licensed Martin County Public Adjusters know how to properly investigate, estimate and ultimately recover the maximum claim settlement for even the most complex of residential and commercial insurance claims. Our team includes Past Insurance Company Adjusters, Insurance Restoration Contractors, Mold Assessors & Inspectors with over 50 years of experience in the claims industry. Most importantly, you will not find a more passionate, experienced, and capable team to entrust your insurance claim with.
When should you consider hiring a Martin County Public Adjuster?
In the event that your home, business or boat suffers damage whether due to Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, Hail, Tornado, Vandalism, Hurricane or Sinkhole, We Can Help! Call 800-801-2099 and speak with a Martin County Public Adjuster today.
When you file an insurance claim your insurance company is going to send out an adjuster that they pay and have trained to handle the claims on their behalf. On the other hand, as your personal Martin County Public Adjuster, we are hired by and work directly for you, the policyholder and will represent your best interests throughout the claim process. We will assist you in recovering the maximum settlement available within your policy for your loss. Every claim is unique and will be handled as such, however as your licensed Florida Public Adjuster we will often do some if not all of the following for you:
- Investigate the loss to determine cause and origin while evaluating damages.
- Review your policy to determine coverage of the claim.
- Prepare a detailed Building Damage Valuation Estimate.
- Prepare a Proof of Loss, if requested or required.
- Meet with the insurance company adjusters to discuss the loss and scope of the damage.
- Meet with Insurance Company “Experts”.
- Bring in our own team of Experts if needed.
- Attempt to reach a fair settlement with the insurance company adjuster.
- If needed on many claims we will assist you through the Appraisal or Mediation Process either with one of our adjusters or with an outside expert which is determined on a case by case basis.
- We will be there with you through the entire claim process with the goal of guiding you and your claim to a satisfactory settlement.
We have a Licensed Martin County Public Adjuster ready to assist you with the handling of your insurance claim. We work strictly on a contingency basis, meaning that we only get paid when you get paid. You don’t have to go through this alone, we are the experts to help you through this process.
Free Claim Review with a Martin County Public Adjuster
Our Martin County Public Adjusters are ready to assist with your insurance claim in all Martin County Cities including but not limited to: Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Hutchinson Island, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, North River Shores, Ocean Breeze Park, Palm City, Port Salerno, Rio, Sewalls Point, Stuart and Tequesta. We are able to assist you with your insurance claim with our Public Adjusting, Appraisal and Insurance Estimating Services.